110 CALORIE RASPBERRY MARZIPAN MUFFINS
So I dont think many of you know of a condition called ORED (Obsessive Raspberry Eater Disorder) or that I, like many, suffer from it. Thankfully however a little raspberry flavoring on my taste buds will keep me satisfied for the day but if I (i dare say) don’t have my daily raspberry fix then I will definitely not be a happy camper.
These muffins however are right down my alley, not only are they ridiculously low in calories, fat and sugar but they are also ridiculously DELICIOUS and definitely satisfy my raspberry craving body.
What You Need -
- 6 tbsp flour
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp veg oil or coconut oil (You can sub applesauce, if you like the taste of fat-free muffins)
- 3 tbsp liquid
- 1/4 cup chopped (or smushed) raspberries
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- Sweetener (If making these for others, I’d use 2 to 2 and 1/2 tbsp of sugar or 2 packets of stevia. Or, if you want to use liquid sweetener, cut back on the other liquid a little.)
What You Do -
Preheat the oven to 330 degrees. (Or see note, below, for microwave version.) Mix the ingredients and pour into an oiled (or sprayed) muffin pan. Smooth top of batter. Cook for 12-15ish minutes.
If you want to cook this in a microwave, spray or oil two little dishes and microwave 90-ish seconds.
This recipe serves 2 people, so if your a single pringle like myself just half it!
- - - - -
As always this recipe comes from the amazing Katie from ChocolateCoveredKatie.com I think someone should just give her a virtual ‘bro five’ for making this recipe as I kid you not, it is OUT OF THIS WORLD.